Compilation Offers McGraw’s Most Memorable Hits with Big Machine Records and Spirit Music Group – Available for Pre-Order Now
Featuring Never-Before Heard “Redneck Girl,” Ft. Midland, Out Today.
GRAMMY® Award-winner TIM MCGRAW continues to celebrate his momentous year and an iconic career spanning over four decades with MCGRAW MACHINE HITS: 2013-2019, to be released on November 20 via Big Machine Records and Spirit Music Group, available for pre-order now. The forthcoming release delivers a look back at McGraw’s legacy with some of his most sentimental smash-hits such as PLATINUM “Shotgun Rider,” 2X PLATINUM “Highway Don’t Care” featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban and 3X PLATINUM “Humble & Kind.”
The 14-track collection also highlights 2X PLATINUM “May We All” with Florida Georgia Line and a never-before heard cover of the Bellamy Brothers hit “Redneck Girl” featuring Midland – available now. Watch the new lyric video here – http://tim.lnk.to/redneckgirl_lyricPR.
“Every now and then you want to go back and hear a collection of songs exactly like you remember them,” shared McGraw. “Even to go re-record doesn’t feel right because there’s something magical about what happened there when it happened.”
MCGRAW MACHINE HITS: 2013-2019 TRACK LIST
- “How I’ll Always Be” | Chris Janson, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover
- “Humble And Kind” | Lori McKennaå
- “Top Of The World” | Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Jimmy Robbins
- “Diamond Rings and Old Barstools” with Catherine Dunn | Barry Dean, Luke Laird, Jonathan Singleton
- “Shotgun Rider”| Marv Green, Hillary Lindsey, Troy Verges
- “Nashville Without You” | Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Ruston Kelly
- “Meanwhile Back At Mama’s” featuring Faith Hill| Tom Douglas, Jaren Johnston, Jeffrey Steele
- “Southern Girl”| Rodney Clawson, Jaren Johnston, Lee Thomas Miller
- “Highway Don’t Care” featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban| Mark Irwin, Josh Kear, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
- “One of Those Nights”| Rodney Clawson, Luke Laird, Chris Tompkins
- “Truck Yeah”| Preston Brust, Chris Janson, Chris Lucas, Danny Myrick*
*Digital only version.
- “Drive”| Ric Ocasek
- “May We All” (Florida Georgia Line featuring Tim McGraw) | Rodney Clawson, Jamie Moore
- “Redneck Girl” featuring Midland| David Bellamy
Special fan packages will be featured with the purchase of MCGRAW MACHINE HITS: 2013-2019, including a vintage style McGraw t-shirt and new shirts from timmcgraw.com.
The celebratory release succeeds a year of milestones for McGraw. Making his return to Big Machine Records, he delivered his 16th studio album, HERE ON EARTH and first single from the album, ”I Called Mama,” which both landed in the No. 1 spots, marking a four-decade streak of No. 1s for McGraw.
TIM MCGRAW has sold more than 75 million records worldwide and dominated the charts with 44 worldwide No. 1 singles and 19 worldwide No.1 country albums. He’s won 3 Grammy Awards, 16 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards. His iconic career achievements include being BDS Radio’s most played artist for ALL music genres the last two decades combined as well having the Most Played Song of the Decade for ALL music genres. He is the most played country artist at radio since his debut in 1992, with two singles spending more than 10 weeks at No. 1. Known for his high energy concerts, he is one of the top touring artists of all time including the record-setting “Soul2Soul” tours with his wife, Faith Hill. An acclaimed actor, McGraw starred in and narrated the hit movie “The Shack” and co-wrote and performed the closing credit song for the Oscar winning documentary “Free Solo.” His other movie credits include blockbuster hits “Friday Night Lights” and “The Blind Side. McGraw co-authored the New York Times Best Seller, Songs of America: Patriotism, Protest and the Music that Made a Nation with Jon Meacham and authored his own fitness book Grit & Grace: Train the Mind, Train the Body, Own Your Life. As part of the host committee, McGraw welcomed the largest outdoor crowd ever to his Nashville performance at the 2019 NFL Draft. He also appeared in the NFL Tailgate Party for Super Bowl LII and the College Football Playoffs 2020.
(TW/IG: @TheTimMcGraw, FB: TimMcGraw, timmcgraw.com)