Photo Credit: Cody Villalobos
8-Song Collection Features Top 30 Single “We Didn’t Have Much”
Available Everywhere from Tomorrow
On Friday, April 23, MULTI-PLATINUM selling Country singer JUSTIN MOORE will release an eight-track collection titled STRAIGHT OUTTA THE COUNTRY (The Valory Music Co.). Announced earlier today (3/25) on The Justin Moore Podcast sponsored by Bobcat in the US, the new music channels the Arkansas native’s rural upbringing and signature honkytonk sound.
The lead track “We Didn’t Have Much” climbs into Top 30 at US Country radio and sets the tone for the mix. “She Ain’t Mine No More” and “Hearing Things” are stamped with Moore’s southern drawl and traditional storytelling, and “You Keep Getting Me Drunk” showcases Moore’s incredible vocal range. “Consecutive Days Alive” is a rocking reflective ode to the past, while “More Than Me” is a tender love letter to Moore’s children. And, the title track, “Straight Outta The Country,” is simply a small-town anthem.
Moore returns to the stage this weekend for a sold-out Billy Bob’s Texas show on Sat., Mar. 27, ahead of a worldwide ticketed live stream from The Barn in Nashville, TN on Sat., Apr. 17. Armed with nine No. 1 hits and three No. 1 albums, Moore’s set will include 90 minutes of chart-toppers mixed with new music performed live for the first time. Get tickets here: justinmooremusic.com/tour.
Upcoming guests on Moore’s podcast include Travis Tritt, Dillon Carmichael and more. Listen to The Justin Moore Podcast sponsored by Bobcat, here: https://JustinMoore.lnk.to/PodcastPR.
STRAIGHT OUTTA THE COUNTRY TRACKLIST:
- Hearing Things (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Chris Stevens)
- Consecutive Days Alive (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Jeremy Stover)
- We Didn’t Have Much (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)
- She Ain’t Mine No More (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover)
- More Than Me (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Chase McGill, Jeremy Stover)
- Straight Outta The Country (Michael Hardy, Cam Montgomery, Josh Thompson)
- You Keep Getting Me Drunk (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Paul DiGiovanni)
- We Didn’t Have Much – Acoustic (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)